BODY TEMPERATURE DETECTION SYSTEM
The Concept Pro Body Temperature Detection System can accurately detect facial temperatures of up to 40 people at once with an accuracy of ±0.3°C, this is ideal for monitoring body temperatures at entrances to events, transport hubs and buildings.
This system comprises of the camera, an NVR, a temperature calibrating device as well as all the necessary brackets for installation.
Using advanced facial recognition, the system uses the face temperature for a more accurate measurement. This also stops any false readings, such as a person carrying a hot drink. With astonishingly fast response time and being able to measure up to 40 people at
once, the system will reduce the need for single file detection, aiding in the speed of people passing through the detection area.
ADVANTAGES COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL SYSTEMS
CONCEPT PRO BODY TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
- 40 plus people can be measured simultaneously in real-time.
- Dynamic real-time continuous detection, aiding in a continuous flow of people through the system rather than a stop and start.
- Facial detection technology means that temperatures are logged from an accurate location on the body, eliminating misreads from things like heavy coats or hot drinks.
TRADITIONAL THERMOMETER TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
- Complete 16 people’s temperature measurements in 16s
- Can only log 1 person’s temperature at a time.
- A more stop and start process including stopping 1 person at a time.
- Manual temperature measurements with increased need and risk for physical contact for staff.
1. Temperature measurement accuracy s 0.3°C.
2. Supports up to 40 targets at the same time.
3. Temperature measurement response times 30ms.
4. Best distance for measurement: 3-4m.
1. Blackbody is a standard temperature source used for temperature calibration
2. When taking temperature measurements, results can be greatly affected by environmental factors, this product allows the system to continually calibrate in real time through the blackbody.